Saturday 2 July 10-4pm, £50 per person
Summer is the perfect time to work on ourselves and our ability to be the light and find meaning in our journey – to explore our purpose or dharma – even when it seems uncertain.
Mark the time of the Summer Solstice this year with Life Centre’s Tantra Retreat Day at the Studio. This is an immersive experience, offering the chance to reflect on where you are now, where the year has taken you so far, and where you’d like to move towards for the rest of the year. The day will include movement, music, nurturing food, breathwork and space for reflection.
• 10-10.45pm Intention setting, and cocoa ceremony circle to connect to the energy body of you and the truth you seek
• 10-45pm 12pm Tantric yoga and Shaking practices to release stagnated energy and embody the element of fire
• 12-1pm Vegan lunch
• 1-1.30- Sharing circle, mantra and afternoon intention setting
• 1.30pm- Embodied yoga practice including free movement, somatics and pranayama
• 2.30pm Break, herbal teas and vegan snacks
• 3-4pm- Yin and Nidra for deep relaxation
• 4pm Closing circle and final journaling/intention setting
Jenny Roche will lead this session, with contributions from other members of our team. Jenny is a yoga and dance professional, interested in combining authentic flow state in both dance and yoga. She is also an Integrative Body Movement Therapist in training, with Linda Hartley and weaves in the principles of thing into her teachings.